> PS
> please consider avoiding top-posting, it is a bad habit :)

Agreed.. sorry, gmail doesn't seem to have a preference and this one
slipped through.

On a different note, anyone familiar with FOX and/or IRB care to
comment on the following?

I've just taken a look at the source for WinIrb and was wondering how
hard it would be to add an optional sidebar with a list of all
declared local_variables and perhaps their values if they are trivial
objects.  I think this would be very useful for those shell sessions
where you are making it up as you go along.  Would this be difficult?

Secondly,  I wanted ot see if I could add tab completion, hooking the
tab key up seems easy but what method should be called to get irb to
return a list of possible solutions?