I have this problem too.. it is very annoying. I work with Linux
during the day but when I get home I only get to use WinXP.  Not
having irb handy removes a certain amount of the joy from Ruby.  I was
told that installing new readline .dll and .so files could help this
but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

I had hoped that FXirb would address this but it doesn't seem to
support autocompletion yet.

Anybody know a way of getting the one-click irb to behave?