On Feb 6, 2005, at 4:53 PM, Andrew Walrond wrote:

> On Sunday 06 February 2005 22:34, Jason N.Perkins wrote:
>>
>> Then I have to wonder if you and the other participants in this thread
>> shouldn't consider joining a mailing list where this type of content
>> is
>> topically appropriate and leave this list for discussions specific to
>> Ruby.
>>

> Had a bad day? ;)

Not at all, but given the volume of this list, off-topic threads that
last for days are becoming an increasing burden. And finding a list
where that type of content is topically appr. means that those who are
interested can subscribe to it and those of us that aren't won't have
to deal with subjects that we're really not interested in as opposed to
say, Ruby. Which is what I signed up to this list to become better
informed about.

Out of curiosity, would you crash an AA meetings and discuss Ruby
development? Just saying.

--
Jason N Perkins
<http://sneer.org/>