Well, here's my first major contribution to the Ruby world: Lapidary. It's a
Ruby unit testing framework based largely on Smalltalk unit (as opposed to
junit). You can read all about it at the home page,
http://lapidary.sourceforge.net/, or better yet, download it at
ftp://ftp1.sourceforge.net/lapidary/lapidary-0.2.0.tar.gz and play with it.

I'm looking forward to getting everyone's questions, comments and snide
remarks :-) While Lapidary has a full unit test suite (yes, a unit tested
unit testing framework; it's quite recursive ;-), and I've tried to make
sure there are no glaring mistakes, I'm sure you guys can find a few that
I've missed. Also, I'd like to get everyone's thoughts on the design,
particularly if there are any smalltalkers familiar with sunit, since I
don't have as much experience with Smalltalk and sunit as I'd like.

Thanks, and enjoy,

Nathaniel

<:((><
| RoleModel Software, Inc. &		| EQUIP VI