On 05:40 Mon 07 Feb     , Bil Kleb wrote:
> Jamis Buck wrote:
> >On 15:20 Sun 06 Feb, Bil Kleb wrote:
> >
> >With Hieraki, you just obtain an author account, and then you can
> >create new books. Each book has multiple chapters, and each chapter
> >has multiple "pages" (or sections)--you edit these all right in the
> >browser, in textile.
>
> Edit in the browser?  Sounds painful.  Is there an upload option?

No upload. But if you're using a mozilla browser, there's the mozex
plugin that lets you edit text areas in vim! :) (I dunno--maybe that
sounds even more painful to some people, but it's like paradise for
me.)

> It looks like you've got your figure markup in there also?

Yup. It's all integrated with Hieraki. Just do the following for your
code blocks:

  {{{lang=ruby,number=true,caption=A clever quine
  puts <<2*2,2
  puts <<2*2,2
  2
  }}}

Hieraki will then use the Syntax engine to convert that code to HTML
using the appropriate highlighting.

> Thanks
> --
> Bil Kleb, Hampton, Virginia