why the lucky stiff wrote:
> Hello.  Another new RedCloth.

Super extra nifty cool.  Thanks!

No wonder RedHanded slowed down a touch.  ;)

Our FUN3D site just roared through with 3.0.3.

 > RedCloth 3.1 will focus on getting us diverse outputs.  I am reconciling
 > LaTeX and Docbook patches right now.  I also have a ClibPDF patch.

Excellent news!

Note: my tests/hacks were geared toward using Peter
Wilson's memoir LaTeX package.

Now, I am going to have to find something to do during my
Orlando trip next weekend.  Anyone in the area want to trade
some transportation to/from a Disney World hotel for a local
ride around the patch in http://www.grumman.net/n9734u ?
(I'm planning on flying into Kissimmee [ISM] Friday
afternoon/evening and leaving Tuesday afternoon.)

Thanks again,
--
Bil Kleb, Hampton, Virginia
http://fun3d.larc.nasa.gov