Bauduin Raphael wrote:
>> Panel and form are supported. See the end of the README file in
>> ncurses-ruby.
>

> Ok, thanks. I missed that indeed, but it's quite normal as higher in the
> document there is:
>
> "If you don't know how to use ncurses from C, then stop reading here,
> and read an introduction to ncurses."
>
> and I followed this instruction :-)
>
> Having read it now, I'm looking for the form2.rb example it mentions.
> (It doesn't seem to be included in the Debian package).

I see. Sorry about that. At one point, I became tired answering basic
ncurses questions that were unrelated to the ruby binding. I should add
that the reader should continue with the readme after acquiring basic
ncurses knowledge.

 > Are there good
> examples available somewhere?

I think "raggle" uses ncurses. "aeditor" did so once, but I do not know
if it does still.

Tobias