On Tue, 20 Mar 2001 11:20:58 +0900, Hal E. Fulton
<hal9000 / hypermetrics.com> wrote:

> [...]

Not too sure -- it's quoted in "All I Really Need to Know in Business
I Learned at Microsoft: Insider Strategies for Success" by Julie Bick,
explaining it as a popular Microsoft philosophy; it's attributed
in some places to Microsoft's Gorden Bell.

Which makes sense, if anyone could see the analogy between
"dog food" and "software", it would be Microsoft :-)

/\ndy