Daniel Berger wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The Win32 Utils Team is looking for a little help.
>
> First, we would like to ask the Win32 users out there what sorts of
> things you would like us to work on.  Is there some interface you're
> desperately looking for?  Is there some functionality you would like to
> see added to an existing package?  Please let us know!

Provide an interface to retrieving special folder paths using function
calls like:
   SHGetSpecialFolderPath in shell32.dll
   etc...

I know that some systems require SHGetSpecialFolderPathA to be called in
place of SHGetSpecialFolderPath depending on what version of Windows and
what Service Packs are loaded.

see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;194702 for
more information

if this support is already added, i apologize, but i dont' think it is,
thx for all your hardwork!

Zach