On Wed, 21 Mar 2001, Ron Jeffries wrote:

> At the moment, it looks like the state of Ruby/Tk is such that we
> could make millions by writing a book about how to open a f'g window.

Has anyone built Ruby/Gtk on windows?  I've in general found Gtk far, far
more pleasant to work with than Tk, and with Glade and Ruby thrown into
the mix it's a dream for rapid prototyping.  It's a shame that Ron and
others in the windows world are unable to make use of it... next time I
have a windows box handy maybe I'll look into getting that going.

Avi