Hello,

> Works now, though it seems to use the postgresql server at localhost,

> whatever I enter as host name for the database server.

hmm I 'll have a look at this, this seems like a bug.

> Btw, is it possible to use Og easily with an existing database?

It is possible to use Og in ActiveRecord style mode (ie, what I call
R->O
mapping). But as in AR some conventions must be followed. Perhaps
I can add some extra options to prop_accessor to help with existing
databases.

If you want, we can discuss this further in the nitro-general mailing
list on RubyForge (also Og related).

regards,
George.