On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 07:45:45 +0900, gabriele renzi
<rff_rff / remove-yahoo.it> wrote:
> > I didn't get very far with evaluating Samizdat due to the large number
> > of dependencies; but I think it's accurate to say that it's more of an
> > application that uses RDF, than a library (or "framework", if you
> > prefer) for processing RDF.
> I knew, but I thought it somewhat embedded a module for handling RDF
> that coulf be factored out

It can be, and it shouldn't be hard: I never got to do this only
because no one expressed interest in that. Outside of standard Ruby
library, Samizdat's RDF storage only depends on Ruby/DBI with
Ruby/Postgres.

Just looked again, it seems all it would take is to take out
samizdat/storage.rb, config.yaml (you'd only need the db, ns, and map
sections), and a couple of definitions from samizdat.rb (class
SamizdatConfig and def config). Should I package that as a separate
library?

--
Dmitry Borodaenko