Maybe it sounded to good to be true, and occupied the same mindspace
as Parrot and other dynamic VMs. That's sortof how my brain processed
it. It sortof hurts to think about VMs- it's like the beautiful girl
that is unattainable, so better not to get your hopes up :).

That said, my reaction was "wow, cool".

Nick