Ezra Zygmuntowicz wrote:

> Michael-
>     Thanks you for these torrents. I am able to view them fine. The
> only  problem is it seems that while they have different names ie.
> Tutorial-1, Tutorial-2, Tutorial-3. They are all in fact just
> Tutorial-1 . Thanks you for your time though I like the looks of Wee
> and want to learn about it if I can.
> On Feb 3, 2005, at 11:14 AM, Michael Neumann wrote:

Go to the download page for Wee and use a web browser to click the
torrent links.

I did a 'wget' on all 3 torrent files by changing the 1 to 2 and 3, but
it took me a few minutes to figure out that I actually got the #1 file 3
times. It looks like it's the way the site handles downloads (look at
the number in the URL before the filename, they're different for each
file).

--
Alan Garrison
Cronosys, LLC <http://www.cronosys.com>