On Fri, Feb 04, 2005 at 01:53:14AM +0900, Ezra Zygmuntowicz wrote:
> Michael-
> 	Thank you for taking the time to help me view the wee videos.  This
> time I had no problem viewing all 3 of the short vids you link to
> below. So the .avi is working fine I guess. Next time, if I may make a
> suggestion, could you use quicktime?

   I'm not sure, but I think Sorenson is/was patented (if you mean Sorenson
when you say QuickTime). Probably people in the US can't see them legally
under Linux (IIUC). Anyone out there has any clue?

   BTW, I saw the original videos just fine, using xine 1.0.

--
Esteban Manchado VeláÛquez <zoso / foton.es> - http://www.foton.es