Okay, okay.  The tumblers are clicking, the clouds are parting.

And, yes, the doves are lighting on the handle of my cane.

## RedCloth 3.0.2 ######
Humane Text for Ruby

RedCloth is a simple text format.  You write *little* _symbols_ and
"links to":http://something.com things.  Follows Textile rules and a
portion of Markdown.  More Markdown is forthcoming.

RedCloth is getting better.  I'm not getting stack overflow regexps
anymore.  All code blocks protected from formatting.  Hard breaks
working.  Filter HTML now uses detailed cleaner.

If you've been using RedCloth 2 and you want to upgrade, keep in mind
that RedCloth 3 ignores newlines used to wrap paragraphs.  In RedCloth
2, these newlines were turned into `br' tags.  That caused confusion, so
it's no longer default.  To enable hard breaks, use RedCloth#hard_breaks.

Okay, let's get this release out and tested.  I desperately need to move
on to PDF, Docbook, LaTeX output.

I'm so glad this release is out.  I can let up my concerned look.  What
a relief.

_why