In my current project, one of the main paradigms is code such as in
the following example. I'm wondering if there's a Ruby/OO designation
for it so that I wouldn't have to always show some excerpt when
describing the project. It's sort of an inverse continuation passing
scheme (which, in itself, isn't exactly a prime OO term).

def three()
  return lambda { |s1, s2| puts s1 + s2 }
end

def two()
  return lambda { |s1| three().call(s1, 'world!') }
end

def one()
  return lambda { two().call('Hello ') }
end

one().call        # "Hello world!"

Anything? Input on the style welcome, too, by the way: is this hard to
understand/unintuitive/there's a better way/etc.?