James Edward Gray II <james / grayproductions.net> writes:

> On Feb 2, 2005, at 7:04 AM, Christian Neukirchen wrote:
>
>> Well, here is my try.  I wonder if that does it?
>
> Very interesting concept.  You dropped the "familiar format" idea, but
> gained a lot of advantages.  Ironically, the changes you made have a
> lot in common with the solution I actually used on the job (I haven't
> submitted it).

Well, I never seriously used spreadsheets, and I don't think the
format is *that* much different.  However, all information is
contained in one line (great for Unix people, btw :-)) and I think
Excel people could now use AutoFilter or Pivot tables to browse these
sheets (but don't quote me on that, I don't use spreadsheets).