On Thu, 3 Feb 2005, Barry Sperling wrote:

> Thank you!
> 	The "space" was an error and it now runs correctly.  FWIW, an earlier
> error (yesterday) was leaving out the "require" for the file that held the

The fact that the test failed showed me where the error was. Which
shows how well they work....

> StringWrapper class.  Now if I could only figure out what is going on here...

Which bit is confusing you? The test unit bit, the string.scan, the
regexp, .... ?  With the windows distro you have the 1.6 docs to
consult about String#scan and about regexps, which doesn't mean they
make sense to you, of course. :-)

> 	Barry

         Hugh