On Thu, 3 Feb 2005, Barry Sperling wrote:

> And this is what I got running it in Scite:

I don't use Scite, so can't be sure how this interacts.
Presumably you get the same results outside of Scite?

> Loaded suite Test_Unit.rbw
> Started
> Finished in 0.05 seconds.
>
>  1) Failure:
> test_wrap(TC_StringWrapper) [Test_Unit.rbw:11]:
> The line should have been wrapped to 9 columns.
> <"This is a\nwrapped\nline."> expected but was
> <"">.

>> Exit code: 1

We'd really need to see your code to be able to reproduce this, and
to be sure that it doesn't differ significantly from the example.
We could probably do with knowing what versions of Ruby and Test Unit
you are using.

All we can say now is that it is clear the assert statement is
getting an empty string, but from what I can's see.

> Any thoughts, or other links, would be appreciated.
> 	Barry

         Hugh