Hugh Sasse Staff Elec Eng wrote:

 > Depends which bits you are trying to get your mind around.  If it is
 > the acual examples, then it might be worth posting the code you had,
 > what you got, and what you expected.

Thanks, I'll take a look at your link!

As an example of the differences,  this is what the writer of the Ruby
Garden tutorial had at the end:

  C:\projects-ruby\Sandbox>ruby tc_string_wrapper.rb
  Loaded suite tc_string_wrapper
  Started...
  ..
  Finished in 0.01 seconds.
  1 runs, 1 assertions, 0 failures, 0 errors

And this is what I got running it in Scite:

Loaded suite Test_Unit.rbw
Started
Finished in 0.05 seconds.

   1) Failure:
test_wrap(TC_StringWrapper) [Test_Unit.rbw:11]:
The line should have been wrapped to 9 columns.
<"This is a\nwrapped\nline."> expected but was
<"">.

 >Exit code: 1

Any thoughts, or other links, would be appreciated.
	Barry