On Thu, 3 Feb 2005, Barry Sperling wrote:

> Hello,
> 	I'm trying to understand how to use the test/unit methods and I
> haven't been able to learn them from:
         [...]
>   Can someone point me to a
> (gentler/more complete) link that would take me through the learning curve
> and, ideally, even work on Windows?

Depends which bits you are trying to get your mind around.  If it is
the acual examples, then it might be worth posting the code you had,
what you got, and what you expected.  If it is this whole "unit
testing thing", then much of what I wrote and linked to at

http://www.eng.cse.dmu.ac.uk/~hgs/ruby/ruby-unit.html

is probably still useful, and it contains some links to Test Unit
intormation, although it is principally about Ruby Unit, which
predates Test Unit.  I've no plans/time/energy to update this in the
*immediate* future, though I see a need for doing so at some point.

> 	Thanks,
> 		Barry

         HTH
         Hugh