> but how do I delete? (If I just delete then I get a permissions
> problem)

If you are on XP and you can't delete a folder, it is probably XP
being buggy. It tends to not like you deleting folders you've just
looked inside... sometimes the esiest answer is to log off, then log
back in, then delete the folder. That's my experience anyway.

To delete just a controller, or just a model, you'll have to go into
your project directory and delete the files you don't want anymore
manually. I don't believe generate modifies any files in the
directory, it just creates new ones. Delete 'em :)

Douglas