Claus Spitzer wrote:
> Even though I'm glad that Ruby saw this increase in activity in
> January, I think it is a bit premature to break out the champagne.
> Looking at the stats from the last 30 days (
> http://rubyforge.org/project/stats/index.php?report=last_30&group_id=167
> )  we can see that the spike was pretty much a one-time thing
> (coinciding with the onlamp article and its appearance on Slashdot).

Yeah, but the point is still that more people are downloading Ruby. Who
cares if it was because of the door-to-door salesmanship of Jon Doe or
because RoR got good press on /.

Bust out the bubbly. It's not like ruby costs us anything, I think we
can splurge a little. Thanks Matz! We love ya all the way from Grand
Rapids, MI USA.

Zach