* Raphael Bauduin <raphael.bauduin / be.easynet.net> [0251 13:51]:
> Hi,
>
> I'm writing some unit tests and the plan is to let them run each night, and
> producing a little
> web page summarizing the results.
>
> I've written my tests, put them in a suite, and want to run them, but
> collect the results to build the web page afterwards. I use this code:
>
> result =    Test::Unit::TestResult.new()
> MyTestClass.suite.run(result) {|s, name| puts "Status=#{s} and name =
> #{name}"}

Look at the (source of ) TestTask in rake (http://rake.rubyforge.org), that provides a
means of running a named test rather than the lot.

--
'The old 'give em a Linux box and they think they're Jean-Luc Picard' syndrome.'
		-- Pete Bentley