Spitzer)

>   1) Failure:
> test_basic(TestLinkParser) [tc_linkparser.rb:30]:
> Exception raised:
> Class: <StandardError>
> Message: <"Could not find dictionary.">

Yeah, this looks as though the dictionary could not be found. I usually run
the tests directly from the tests directory, where I also have all those
dict files. If that does not work (and it certainly seems not to), there is
an option using DICTPATH environment variable.

But I was looking at how to get the Dictionary.new an optional argument
which would be the path of the dictionaries.

Sure hope we can sort this out. And yeah, the Ruby version seems to be very
slow - I don't really understand why this should be rewritten.

kaspar

hand manufactured code - www.tua.ch/ruby