> Musing on this, you know what'd be really great? Support for >
partial function application! I suppose this could already be
> emulated (or, more aptly, evamulated), but it could be a really >
useful feature. Those pesky side-effects just get in the way
> but I'm sure that could be overcome :)

Forgive me but I have no idea what you are talking about. If you are
being serious, what is partial function application? What would the
advantages be? Would the advantage offset the disadvatages it may
create elsewhere? If you were not, then please don't afford yourself as
so funny.

I believe it was Richard Feynman who said, though I paraphrase, "Never
underestimate the power of a new notation."