Thanks for keeping working on this. Currently my progress with Link
Grammar has been running into a few roadblocks, the most important one
being performance with the original Link Grammar tool. As for your
implementation, I can't say that I've been able to successfully run
the tests, but I suspect that is due to the several different versions
of the linkparser library lying around on my machine. I'll give it
another try once I get access to a clean machine.
Cheers!
  -CWS