I would like to step through my code, but I don't think I should have to
go into every require. I would expect 's' to go into a require, and 'n' to step over
it.

I see lots of flaky behaviour in the debugger, and I never know whats a bug, or
whats a feature.

Is this a feature?

If feature, is there any way I can step over requires?

Thanks,
Sam

I built from cvs yesterday.

Example is:

  $ ruby18 -rdebug mdns.rb _http _ftp _workstation
  Debug.rb
  Emacs support available.

  mdns.rb:3:$: << File.dirname($0)
  (rdb:1) n
  mdns.rb:5:require 'getoptlong'
  (rdb:1) n
  /usr/local/lib/ruby/1.8/getoptlong.rb:16:class GetoptLong
  (rdb:1) quit
  Really quit? (y/n) y
  [ensemble] ~/p/ruby/zeroconf $ head mdns.rb
  #!/usr/local/bin/ruby18 -wI../ruby/lib

  $: << File.dirname($0)

  require 'getoptlong'
  require 'net/dns/mdns'