On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 03:35:47 +0900, itsme213 <itsme213 / hotmail.com> wrote:
>> However, after deploying an instance:
>>   ruwiki install --to <destination>
>>
>> You do:
>>   cd <destination>
>>   ruwiki_servlet
>>
>> You'll be running a fully editable version of Ruwiki.
> Is this also the way to have multiple separate wikis? Maybe make
> one wiki private with htaccess etc?

That's one way. Note that if you do that, you probably want to do:

  ruwiki install cgi --to <destination>

That way, you'd be using the CGI. If you actually do:

  ruwiki install servlet --to <destination>

Then you'll get the servlet wrapper. I've done quite a bit to
abstract that out, though, so I need to make the core functionality
easier to access so that you can set up a multi-wiki WEBrick
instance pretty easily.

The default destination for "ruwiki install", by the by, is the
current directory.

-austin
--
Austin Ziegler * halostatue / gmail.com