?
Everytime I hit a link on the applications archive on ruby-lang.org I get
the following error?

/usr/local/lib/ruby/1.6/pstore.rb:97:in `load': long too big for this architecture (size 4, given 6) (TypeError)
        from /usr/local/lib/ruby/1.6/pstore.rb:97:in `transaction'
        from /tmp/raa-list.rhtml.GMkfsG:38

just thought I should let someone know..Sorry if this information has already
been passed.

http://hackfoo.net/~ray       <rayathackfoo.net>
Do what you think is interesting, do something
that you think is fun and worthwhile, because
otherwise you won't do it well anyway.
                             -- Brian Kernighan.