NQXML, a pure-Ruby XML parser (well, Not Quite), is now up to release
0.4.1. Here's what's new:

    * New Writer class.

    * More well-formedness checks.

    * More example code.

    * Some methods renamed to be more Ruby-like. All old method names
      retained through the magic of alias_method.

As always, you can find the latest version of NQXML on the home page at
http://www.io.com/~jimm/downloads/nqcml/.

The RAA seems to be experiencing problems. I will update NQXML there as
soon as I am able.

Jim
--
Jim Menard, jimm / io.com, http://www.io.com/~jimm/
"The theory of computation states that all automatons can be emulated by a