Nice. I look forward to the next installment.

Of course I had basically figured the jist of this out already, but
this post states it very nicely and quite clearly. I think alot of what
makes OOP popular is that people actually like a certain amount of
complexity --it gives them something to do and to "know".  That's not
to say it doesn't have some merits --it does help code reuse a little,
but I don't know how well it really offsets the added hoops it creates.
I recently rewrote a program something like 15 times before I felt like
I got the "object model" right.

Thanks,
T.