On Jan 28, 2005, at 11:39 PM, Travis Detert wrote:
> The Rolling on Rails article that was posted on O'reilly was great,
> it's addicted and inspired me to move to ruby as my main development
> language.
> I don't think anyone whom would like to try it out wouldn't be able to
> get it running from that tutorial, but an all-in-one installer would
> be pretty great.

how difficult would it be to make a single .zip file
containing all the required components and a .bat that
executed anything that was manually required? basically
i'd love to see an .exe which when installed opened an
ie with a running webrick and the source code directory
with a tiny gui for the few tools that rails has :)

Alex