E S <eero.saynatkari / kolumbus.fi> writes:

>  Everything is an Object

I have never liked this over-generalised slogan. Without qualifying
it, then the sentence 'expression is an Object' would be true, yet
that is not true.

It should be qualified as: every object is an Object. The word
'object' there has two senses. The first and obvious one is instances
of Object or its descendants. The second meaning is data entity.

> * Ruby is pure OO.

I also have never liked this proclamation as everyone has their own
definitions of what OO is. This proclamation is worth not much more
than proclaiming the assembly language is 'pure OO'.

YS.