Hi all,
	I'm cross-posting this to both interested lists, so I guess I'll apologize
in advance for citing URLs that will seem obvious to some of you. You might
think of it as cross-advertising :)

Anyway: most postings on the SWIG list are concerned with languages such as
Python, Perl and Tcl. On the other hand, I don't recall SWIG being
mentioned at all on the Ruby list since I registered (well, actually it's
just a few weeks, so feel free to flame me for not searching the archive
:). So the question is: did anybody try and use SWIG
(http://swig.sourceforge.net/) to build Ruby (http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/)
extensions? Any tips/tricks/success stories to share? Any kind of consensus
reached in any past discussions?

Thanks,
             Luigi