Hi all,
	I started playing with Ruby on my Linux and WinNT boxes at work, and I
quite enjoy the language. The problem now is, I also have a Mac at home.
You can go ahead and laugh :)
I know it would not be easy to port the thing as a full-fledged Mac
application. I also saw that progress has been made for porting Ruby to
Darwin/Mac OS X. However, it is a little known fact that an application
exist (MPW, i.e., Macintosh Programmer Workshop) which is freely
downloadable from Apple and which does provide the classic Mac OS with a
command-line environment. Namely, command-line applications can be compiled
and run from within MPW - indeed, quite a few GNU apps were ported such as
diff/patch, bison, flex... I ported SWIG myself to MPW with very little
problems (by the way, did anybody try SWIG - http://swig.sourceforge.net/ -
with Ruby? But I guess I'll keep this for another thread).
Now, I can volunteer as little time as I can - not much, considering that
on one hand, I don't have a Mac at work, and on the other hand, I do have a
wife and a son at home :) - for trying and start to work on it.
The problem is, I am not quite fluent enough in autoconf/automake to see
what kind of configuration I should be hand-making before trying to compile
the thing, or what files I should or should not try to compile.
Is anybody willing to jump-start me on it?

Thanks in advance,
                      Luigi