* Dick Davies <rasputnik / hellooperator.net> [0144 22:44]:

> Does anyone have some up-to-date docs on rubygems?
> The wiki doesn't seem to be maintained....

Let me take that back ... had one of the older pages on
the wiki bookmarked; the url should have given me a clue

http://rubygems.rubyforge.org/wiki/wiki.pl?OldCommandInterface/QuickIntroduction

doh.
(this is what i get for running firefox with the fullscreen extension...)

--
'common sense is what tells you that the world is flat.'
		-- Principia Discordia