* Martijn Hoogendoorn <m.hoogendoorn / home.nl> [0137 22:37]:
> As of RubyGems 0.7.0 by default a stub is installed, so you can just use:
>
> require 'somelib'

Stubs are sooo 0.7.0'y ....
(they got taken out in 0.8.something)

http://onestepback.org/articles/rubygemsfacets/stubsvsrequirehack.html

To be honest I tried rubygems circa 0.5.0 and gave up because I couldn't
figure out how to get native gems to build. Seems like it's the standard now, so
I need to get it back on my todo list.

Does anyone have some up-to-date docs on rubygems?
The wiki doesn't seem to be maintained....

--
'If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a
house of cards... Checkmate!'