Ignoring request to ignore ;-)      [ed- deja'vu flgr]

While it true an object may need to "multitask" in multiple roles,
there is alsow merit (as any good Buddhist knows) in focusingin on
what's being done at the moment. In other words, I don't see anything
inheriently wrong with swapping classes if that is the only the role at
hand. And it seems more intuitive to me.

Although I think this is more suitable to PbOOPs than it is to Ruby I
still don;t see anything wrong with allowing it via a #become method if
it is reasonably possible to implement.

T.