"Dave Thomas" wrote:
> rise <rise / knavery.net> writes:
>
> > BTW, thanks guys!  It's nice to not have to carry my copy of the Pickaxe
> > around quite so much and being able to grep it is a big plus...
>
> And Clemen's Windows Help version is great too: it has all the
> indexing built in.
>

> Dave

Well, Clemmens' site (www.ruby.ch) sure is a useful resource, but it doesn't
seem to hold a copy or link to my HTML Help packaging of your book,
which can be found at http://www.bdelmee.easynet.be/ruby/index.html
It has been rebuilt with the v0.2 tarball, and the index is slightly
expanded. Nothing dramatic though if you already grabbed the initial
release.

And then I dunno about perl's dangerosity, but it sure helped me
index da book!

Regards,

Bernard.

PS: Dave/Andy, would you please be so kind to put a copy of the
.CHM file (or link to the above location) on rubycentral?