Hi,

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 09:36:37 +0900, Navindra Umanee
<navindra / cs.mcgill.ca> wrote:
> Ben Giddings <bg-rubytalk / infofiend.com> wrote:
> > Thoughts?
>
> As someone who's been lightly dabbling with Ruby recently (and is not
> about to stop), you make several good points.

Yes, but the Japanese folks that take care of the core of Ruby do a
lot already, bringing us top-notch code and trust. A lot of the site
seems to be scripted and integrated with other parts of Ruby. If the
website goes to another server, things could go weary, and we don't
want anyone stressed. If the site is edited in loco, things could go
wrong, too.

It seems that the best is to create the best English site elsewhere,
and put a big banner and link on the ruby-lang.org linking there. Matz
is generally in favor of such initiatives, I guess.

That's my 0.02 Ruby gems. :-)

Cheers,
Joao