> The xml file "mydoc.xml" has to exist, for this tutorial to work. It
> doesn't unless you created it, last time I checked. A few more lines
> down he gives a xml example of using a String, copy and paste that into
> a file and call if "mydoc.xml". Let us know if it don't go... happy
> rubying,
>
> Zach

The file exists and is a valid xml file according to the firefox DOM expector.

I've scanned my whole disk: there is no file called "namespace.rb" on the whole
system.

The strange thing is, that the required file has been part of the ruby-libs
package before the last upgrade. But after having upgraded to the newest ruby
version, the file was not there any more (The upgrade was provided by fedora).

Would you agree, that the installation/package is broken?

Thanks

Boris