On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 23:44:43 +0900, Andreas Semt <as / computer-leipzig.de> wrote:
> Hello everyone!
>
> found a "web book" by Bruno R. Preiss with the title:
> "Data Structures and Algorithms with Object-Oriented
> Design Patterns in Ruby".

I think I've seen his before, and was struck by how little Ruby there
is.  It appears to be a general-purpose data structure + algorithm
book, with some references  to Ruby tossed in.  There may even be some
Ruby code, but a casual glance says otherwise.

It may be handy for an abstract explanation what trees and lists are,
though it does not seem to do so in the context of Ruby.

James