On Jan 23, 2005, at 12:01 PM, Christian Neukirchen wrote:

> James Edward Gray II <james / grayproductions.net> writes:
>
>> On Jan 23, 2005, at 7:31 AM, Christian Neukirchen wrote:
>>
>>> First, congratulations to this great quiz.  It was a great fun for me
>>> and other people on #ruby-lang.
>>
>> Any interesting discussion occur on the channel you would like to
>> share with the rest of the group?
>>
>> James Edward Gray II
>>

> Check:
>
>      http://meme.b9.com/cview.html?channel=ruby-lang&date=050122
>
> 11 o'clock and later.

Thanks for the link.  Here's a good quote from there:

	lypanov notes that the quiz is a bit silly as the reason many good
players win in real life
	is because they react fast to the hand formations so unless you have a
real person playing
	against a bot guessing the players move by recognition, its kind of
boring :P

Actually, this is one of the reasons I chose to use Paper Rock
Scissors.  I could have easily picked something with a little more
strategy.  ;)

James Edward Gray II