Hi,

An extension I'm documenting has several functions and Ruby classes
that are generated by the preprocessor.

Is there any way to generate RDoc for a C function, without it trying
to validate that the function exists? I have several Document-method
calls for generated methods, but none of the methods even show up.

Document-class and Document-method don't quite seem to work as I'd
expect either.

The first Document-class: Some::Generated::Class in the file is used
for the "module" comment, even if I explicitly put Document-class:
Module::Name in front of the Init() method.

I'd prefer not to have to do actual source code modifications outside
of comments to achieve this...

Thanks :)
Leon