hef> Todd, give Stephen a peanut-butter sandwich and a genuine Florida
hef> dimpled ballot. Stephen, give Todd a vegemite sandwich and a Men
hef> At Work CD.

hef> Now shake hands, and return to coding in Ruby.

What a wonderful programming language we have that is able to settle
international disputes.  I love it.  Perhaps Ruby should become the
universal language for mediation.  Good thing the pick-axe book is
now open source.

Now back to far more pressing matters, like how to resolve this
local scope stuff.  Have to admit, some of the syntax I've seen has
caused my eyes to cross a couple of times.

--
Amos