On Jan 20, 2005, at 8:28 PM, Jordi Bunster wrote:

> Much like I did, I suspect many Ruby loving folks signed up just to
> test, but there is no obvious way to close one's account.

I'm one of those folks. I have to say that I was quite impressed by how
the site uses Javascript; it makes it quite nice if you're in a modern
browser. (I was using Safari.)

Then, curious about accessibility and graceful degradation, I tried
accessing my Ta-da page via Lynx, and got a handful of wonky behaviors
out of it. So I guess kinks are still being worked out. But then, I
personally never know how much to worry about people using textual
browsers anyway--and the site that I program for my day job doesn't
degrade gracefully either--so perhaps the point is fairly academic.

Francis Hwang
http://fhwang.net/