Hi,
	I'm trying to learn some basic networking and I've tried to run the
code from the Pragmatic Programmer in the Class TCPServer which connects
to a server and then returns the date and time ( as in Steven's
Networking book ).  I am using a W2K machine and have started an Apache
service, which comes attached to Oracle.  When I use 127.0.0.1 or call a
server that I am linked to on a LAN, I get the same error
"Only one usage of each socket address is normally permitted"

I get this error when I run it as an rbw through Scite, or from the
command line.  What do I need to do to make a server connection?
	Thanks,
		Barry