zimba.tm / gmail.com wrote:
> An idea is to group the sites in an OSTG-like bar.
> ( cf. the top of the page on slashdot.org )
> This bar would be on every linked site of the bar, so that the
> connection between the sites would be more evident.

I think this is a good idea, if all the sites shared a common header of
some kind, that would help a lot.  If nothing else, it gives you an idea
how much you should trust some of the sites.

I still think it's an even better idea to put them all under a domain
umbrella, be it ruby.org or ruby-lang.org or whatever, but anything like
that is a step in the right direction.

Ben